ALL ROUND PROTECTION FOR THE INTERIOR
Made from natural oils and waxes, can provide the most durable and long-lasting protection for wood floors and furniture.
The untreated wood in its original form has a light character in its natural "original" appearance. Sandpaper has the same effect. This permanent appearance is maintained by neutralizing the permanent "wet feel" formed after applying the transparent finish by using a small amount of white pigment.
Gently wipe dry and brush off all white paint from the surface, then dry to achieve the desired effect.
- Approx. coverage: wipe 25m²/L/one coat brush 18m²/L/one coat
- Application temperature: +8°C
- Drying time: All dry: 12 hrs. For Secondary construction: 6 hrs.
- Sizes: 2.5L, 18L
- Almost invisible appearance
- Very durable and wearable
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistance to common liquid leakage, such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Resistant to saliva and sweat, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable topcoat-will not crack, flake, peel or blister
- No sanding necessary for future applications